Are you ready to take the GED Test?
- The GED Test has five subtests: science, social studies, math, literature and writing.
- It takes 7-1/2 hours to complete all five subtests.
- You can take the test if you are 19 years of age or older. If you are younger than 19, please call (763) 689-6228 for information on how to apply for an age waiver.
- Please call the Adult Basic Education main office at (763) 689-6228 to find out the location of the upcoming test and to register.
GED....Look At Me Now!
Tim & Danielle's story.
This could be your story.
You could be a
Upcoming test dates:
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013
- Tuesday, July 16, 2013
- Tuesday, August 20, 2013
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013
9:00 am â€“ 2:30 pm and
3:30 pm â€“ 8:00 pm
- $60.00/$12.00 per test for individuals
- $80.00/$16.00 per test for agencies.
Cambridge-Isanti Education Center
Enter building through Door #5
Room 121/Community Room
625 Main Street North
Cambridge, MN 55008
Call (763) 689-6230 to register to take the GED Test.
An Exciting Online GED Learning Opportunity!
Now you have the option of studying for your GED online! To be eligible to participate in i-pathways, you must have strong computer skills and have reliable access to a computer connected to the Internet. You must also have strong academic skills.
ABE instructor, Sally, will guide you through the GED curriculum. There are limited slots available for studying for the GED online.
Call (763) 689-6228 for more information.