Senior High Programs Serving
Students Seeking State Graduation Requirements.
* Full-time Educational Program offered M-F with limited homework.
* Independent Study Program offering flexible scheduling that is a combination of classroom and independent study course work.
* TAPP serves the education, health, and social welfare needs of pregnant teens and young parents.
Middle Level Program Serving
7th & 8th Grade Students.
* Providing a safe environment where individual students can achieve academic, social and emotional success.
Extended Day Programs Serve
Students Past the Regular School Day.
* Credit Make-up for 9-12th grade is available to full-time day students to complete their graduation credits.
* Credit Recovery is an individual program to recover failed coursework. Must be referred by counselor.
* Targeted Services serves K-8th grade students scheduled after/before the school day and focuses on reading, math and school skills.
Extended Year Programs Serve
Students in the Summer.
* Credit Make-up and Credit Recovery.
* Independent Study Programs.
* Transition Programs developed for invited 8th & 9th grade students.
* Targeted Services for 1st-8th grade students offering unique programming.