Small company logo:
   Show Internet Header
   History
 
Advertising banner:
 
 Usage of the 105 in the CHP Health PlanPostmark
Home • community • District 911 Info • Usage of the 105 in the CHP Health Plan
 
From:Monday, February 4, 2013 8:46 AM -0600
Subject:Usage of the 105 in the CHP Health Plan 
To:
Attachments:
For those on the District medical insurance plan, please see a message from Matavish Benefits below.

----- Original Message -----

To all Cambridge-Isanti School employees on the CHP Health Plan

 

This is a friendly reminder about one area of your medical plan (Cambridge 105) that changed October 1, 2012.  (Please see attached graphic).  

 

If employees have medical expenses paid from the Cambridge 105, submit them as you normally have, and the plan will pay 70% of the expense and you the participant will be responsible for the remaining 30%.  This is the new out of pocket.. 

 

If you have money in your ROLLOVER account, the 30% out-of-pocket that you incur can be reimbursed from the ROLLOVER  account. If you would like reimbursement, please resubmit the claim form with the EOB and check the boxes that indicate that you would like to be reimbursed and also check the box that the money would come from your ROLLOVER account.

 

If you have questions about any part of your plan, please do not hesitate to call Mactavish School Benefits, Inc.

 

Thank you for your participation in the CHP. We appreciate your willingness to work with the plan and to participate in the Wellness Program to become healthier and more informed employees of healthcare and its costs. The current information we have states that for every $1 that is spent in Wellness, has a return of reducing healthcare costs by $4. Please join and stay active in the Wellness Program. It will help everyone in the district not only to become healthier, but it will also help financially.  It is fun and helps to reduce stress (a leading cause of health care costs).

 

Jim Lindstrom

Sales Consultant

Mactavish Benefits, Inc.


7825 Washington Ave. S. Suite 500
Bloomington, MN 55439
952-942-6838 phone
866-942-6838 toll-free
952-942-6843 fax

WIP---Copy-of-Alt-version-E

 

The information transmitted in this e-mail, including all attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, including protected health information. The information transmitted in this e-mail is not intended as tax, financial or legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Further, any benefits quoted here are only estimates. For complete benefit and plan provisions, please see your group certificate for each line of coverage.

If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the contents (including attachments to this e-mail) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete and destroy this message immediately and contact Mactavish Benefits, Inc. at the above e-mail address.